Historic Pics from Downtown Roanoke, VirginiaGet an easy, effective Dog Training solution for him...now. Free training Course for Dogs TrainPetDog.com
Amazing classic pics from 1890’s-1960’s downtown Roanoke, VA like:
– President Franklin D. Roosevelt visiting Roanoke, VA in 1934
– Historic Texas Tavern in the 1930’s
– Corner of Campbell Ave and Williamson Rd in 1930
– Young children operating in early 1900’s cotton mill in Roanoke
– Campbell Ave in downtown Roanoke in 1959
– Downtown Roanoke in early 1900’s
– Historic Grandin Theater in Roanoke, Va
– Roanoker Cafe in 1940’s
– Lodge Roanoke in 1898
– The Mill Mountain Star circa 1950
– Roanoke Town Police Office 1941
– Roanoke Theater in downtown Roanoke 1937
– Starkey Speedway circa 1940
– Virginia Brewing Organization proven 1890
– Virginia Tech Corp of Cadets in downtown Roanoke 1963
– Woodrum Field (early Roanoke Regional Airport)
About Us: Companion Home Care Inc was founded in 2004 by Accredited Dementia Practitioner® Michelle L. Belton of Roanoke, VA.
Our motto is to supply a “much better quality of companion for a much better quality of everyday living”. We carry out this by choosing the greatest, most competent caregivers, and employing our understanding and knowledge to match clients with the fantastic caregiver based on client demands, character, and competencies essential.
Our caregivers assist seniors age gracefully, cope with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and sicknesses, and take pleasure in healthier and joyful lives from the comfort and ease of their have properties. In addition to senior home care, we also supply home care for adults and children with disabilities, traumatic mind personal injury and conditions, physical injuries, and exclusive demands in Roanoke, Salem, Christiansburg, Blacksburg, and encompassing parts of southwest Virginia.
Work opportunities at Companion Home Care:
Locate us on Google Maps: